High-resolution printable pictures within five minutes without looking like a '90s video game
Have you been in situations like…
- You’ve found a nice graphic on the web and want to make it your desktop wallpaper, only to find that the image’s resolution is too small for your screen — it gets sized up to fit and became blocky.
- You need to print your small business’ logo. You’ve downloaded the graphic from your website only to find that the printing company said the resolution is not high enough for printing.
- You have these snapshots from vintage cameraphones taken early this century and there are some you like to frame. However after a trip to the photo shop, you realized that these snaps makes blurry prints.
BiggerPicture increases the resolution of photos and line art graphic using artificial intelligence techniques. Now you can double or even quarduple the resolution of snapshots and drawings without making it blurry.
With BiggerPicture you’ll get:
- Image super-resolution — expand the pixel count of your images by 2x, 4x, or 8x without getting it pixelated.
- Noise reduction — fix image compression artifacts that are typical of low-resolution JPEG files.
- Batch processing — work with multiple files in one go, great if you would like to fix your old picture collection.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you enlarge photos without making them blurry or blocky?
Recent advances in artificial intelligence are now able to reconstruct pixels during an upscaling operation. It works by essentially making the computer “imagine” these missing pixels. This doesn’t mean that you can create a life-size poster from a 32x32 icon. However upscaling a 1x “non-retina” photo into a decent-looking but sharp 2x “High DPI” one is now technologically possible.
What operating systems will you support?
We believe that native applications would provide the best experience possible on any operating system. Our home turf is the macOS hence we would start as a native application for that platform to make it the best app we can.
Who are you?
We make apps for Apple computers. Visit our main site for more information.