How do you enlarge photos without making them blurry or blocky?
Recent advances in artificial intelligence are now able to reconstruct pixels during an upscaling operation. It works by essentially making the computer “imagine” these missing pixels. This doesn’t mean that you can create a life-size poster from a 32x32 icon. However upscaling a 1x “non-retina” photo into a decent-looking but sharp 2x “High DPI” one is now technologically possible.
What is the maximum size images that can be created?
BiggerPicture is able to upscale images up to 8× without reducing the image's quality. Furthermore BiggerPicture is able to successfully create over 400 megapixel images (tested on a MacBook Pro with 16 megabytes of RAM and 100 Gigabytes of free space in the startup volume).
What operating systems will you support?
We believe that native applications would provide the best experience possible on any operating system. Our home turf is macOS hence we would start as a native application for that platform to make it the best app we can.
Who are you?
We make apps for Apple computers. Visit our main site for more information.
Not happy with BiggerPicture? Don't worry. Simply ask Apple for a refund.
- Locate the receipt e-mail that you received from the iTunes Store.
- In the item list click on Report a Problem right under the line item for BiggerPicture.
- Sign in with your Apple ID. Then you should be presented with a “Report a Problem” page containing the items that you have purchased in the receipt.
- Locate BiggerPicture in the page and choose “Didn’t mean to purchase this item” in the pop-up selection. Then click Submit.
- Apple should then provide you with a response within a few business days and then refund your money.