Make high resolution photos even when you don't have access to the raw originals
Have you been in situations like…
- You’ve found a nice graphic on the web and want to make it your desktop wallpaper, only to find that the image’s resolution is too small for your screen — it gets sized up to fit and became blocky.
- You need to print your small business’ logo. You’ve downloaded the graphic from your website only to find that the printing company said the resolution is not high enough for printing.
- You have these snapshots from vintage cameraphones taken early this century and there are some you like to frame. However after a trip to the photo shop, you realized that these snaps makes blurry prints.
BiggerPicture increases the resolution of photos and line art graphic using artificial intelligence techniques. Now you can double or even quarduple the resolution of snapshots and drawings without making it blurry.
With BiggerPicture you’ll get:
- Image super-resolution — expand the pixel count of your images by 2x, 4x, or 8x without getting it pixelated.
- Noise reduction — fix image compression artifacts that are typical of low-resolution JPEG files.
- Batch processing — work with multiple files in one go, for enhancing your old picture collection.
- Life-size printing — create hundred-megapixel images sourced from mere snapshots.